Friday, January 4, 2008

Finally made it to wine country

I only a few minutes before I catch my bus to Renwick,
where I will stay at Watson's backpacker for two days,
and tour around the vineyards on bike.

I've been moving around at a quick pace up until now, and
so I am looking forward to just being in one nice spot for
awhile. From here I will move on to Nelson where I may end
up spending 2-3 days as well.

Getting around by bus as been a bit inconvenient so when I get
to Nelson I am going to look into renting a cheap car to finish
up my time in NZ. There is so much to see and unfortunately
travelling by bus puts limits on me that I don't want. Wish me
luck in finding a good rate.

I will update my blog again, when I have time and access to an
internet cafe. But, I did put a lot of new pics up so check out the
gallery.

Cheers!

No comments: