Saturday, December 29, 2007

Those I need to thank..

Before I get into the juicy details of my trip I just
need to give thanks to a few people who made this trip
possible for me.

To Shannon Burnett for meeting me at 10:30pm on the
eve of my departure to open up my storage unit so I could
retrieve my passport. I literally could not have gone on
this trip without your help. Get ready for your awesome
bottle of NZ vino. I will 'suffer' through visiting
all the wineries, tasting all the varietals, till I find just the
right one for you and Roy. It's a sacrifice I know,
but one I am willing to make.

To Dad for use of the frequent flyer miles to get me here,
for your generosity at Christmas, for taking care of my
car and kayak while I am away and for understanding your
daughter's need to fly.

To Mom and Roger for helping me move my stuff into storage,
for your generosity at Christmas and for inspiring me
to take this trip. It feels great to be back out in the world.

No comments: