Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back from Doubtful Fiord

Just a quick to say I am back from my kayaking trip
and will write more about it once I've had a rest
and some time to reflect on the experience.

The pics are up though and ready for viewing so enjoy
those in the meantime.

Today is January 20th and I only have 10 more days in
New Zealand so I am spending today just sorting out
how I want to spend the rest of my time.

May do the Kepler Track tomorrow which would mean about
3-4 days in the back country, so I may be off-line again
for awhile.

Eventually, I need to start to head North again to Mt. Cook
and then over to the Banks Peninsula, then home on the 30th
from Christchurch.

1 comment:

YogaBound Deb said...

What fun! I know you are having a great time. We miss you though and look forward to seeing your smiling face soon. The cats send their love, as we do. Mom